Asense Space

Space for your advertisement contact:infoligacalcio@gmail.com

Jumat, 26 Februari 2010

Alessandro Del Piero Confident Juventus Have Overcome Bad Spell

Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero has seen his team-mates smile again, and play with lots of enthusiasm, as the positive results are rolling in for the Bianconeri.

The Turin giants remain the only team left in the Europa League, after the elimination of Roma by Greek side Panathinaikos.


"In this period, the results are finally arriving. The team is satisfied that we progressed through to the next phase of the competition," the 35-year-old stated to Corriere Dello Sport. "With the elimination of Roma, we are the only Italian side left in the tournament.

"I am disappointed that Roma could not go further than they did. It would have been great for Italian football."

'Pinturicchio' also revealed something about how coach Alberto Zaccheroni approached this evening's match.

"The coach evaluates every opponent, and the situation the side finds itself in. It is then up to the players to follow his instructions.

"At the start of the season, I had many injuries, and suffered. But now that I am fit, I am pleased to be playing a vital role for the team," Del Piero concluded.

11 komentar:

  1. following u, im following u back..

    BalasHapus
  2. smile holiday..smile del and smile my favorite team. ok don't forget came again

    BalasHapus
  3. hello. (: thanks for visiting my blog. do visit me back please. :D smiles for you! Good Day!

    BalasHapus
  4. OWh.....I;m love football too.....Chealsea It's my fav. Team....

    BalasHapus
  5. hello! thanks for the visit to my blog. appreciate it. Do visit me back!! Cheers! :D

    BalasHapus