Asense Space

Space for your advertisement contact:infoligacalcio@gmail.com

Minggu, 14 Februari 2010

Jose Mourinho Angered At Penalty Not Awarded Against Napoli

Inter coach Jose Mourinho is furious that his side were not awarded a penalty against Napoli, as the referee did not see the incident.

The tactician also believed that the match deserved a winner, and not for it to finish in a scoreless draw.

"I don't know if it is the result that a match such as this deserved. Napoli played well in the first half, and we did better in the second," Mourinho told TMW post-match. "Despite this, they had a very good chance to score through [Fabio] Qualgiarella.

"After the match, I paid my compliments to the referee [Rosetti], as I liked the way that he handled the match, and some of the decisions he made.

"I work from the sidelines, and therefore am too far to see if a penalty should be given, which I am told was clearly there. I don't know why he didn't whistle for it.

"If we exclude this episode, he did very well. But, he has gotten several of these 'single' episodes wrong against us, and we don't know how many more he will get incorrect in the future," the coach added.

6 komentar: